What Personal Information About Users Does Internlelo Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Internlelo. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You provide most such information when you register, search, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with us. You might supply us with such information as your name, e-mail address, physical address, zip code, and phone number; your age and gender. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we may use "cookies," and may obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Internlelo or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Internlelo on other Web sites. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and pages you viewed or searched for.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Internlelo if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our user list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our users.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
- We use web beacons (also known as “action tags” or “single-pixel gifs”) and other technologies to measure the effectiveness of certain site features and to conduct research and analysis. We also allow third parties to place web beacons and other technologies on our site to conduct research and analysis, but we do not provide personal information to such third parties.
Does Internlelo Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business.
Affiliated Businesses: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, we will include offerings from these businesses on Internlelo. In other cases, we may include joint offerings from Internlelo and these businesses on Internlelo. You can tell when another business is involved in the offering, and we share user information related to those offerings with that business.
Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Internlelo users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and e-mail address.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is transferred along with the rest of the service or business unit.
We may provide your contact details to our partners so that they can reach you for providing their valuable services or any information.
Internlelo is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Integration With Social Networks
Internlelo may use social media account linked commenting system for users to comment on the content posted on Internlelo.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. Your continued use of any part of the site or services constitutes your acceptance of such changes. You should visit this page periodically to review this Agreement.